1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

USC falls!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Sports' started by Farmer Floyd, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Farmer Floyd Member

What a great day! Who would have thought that Oregon state would have such an impact on the BCS. Tigers will now move up to #5. Now Oklahoma needs a 1 in the loss column.

GO TIGERS!!!!!
  2. obert1 Administrator

That was great. One coach I can't stand is Petey C. I don't mind USC so much, but for some reason I like to see that guy lose. The college football season got fun early.
  3. HAMMER Member

That was a great game to watch. I love watching them lose. Pete didn't know what to do. LOL!

I have a feeling the only loss that OU might get is from Mizz in the Big 12 championship.
  4. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

I missed the game and forgot to record it. Did Oregon play that well or did USC play that bad?
  5. obert1 Administrator

Both. I definently thing OSU deserves credit for how they played. That said, USC is way more talented and they did play awful.
  6. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

That's what I was thinking. If you can score on their defense, the score will be closer.
  7. muddy river Active Member

I got back from dove hunting at halftime. I about crapped my pants. I hooped and hollered out loud. What a great day for college football. I just hate USC for some reason.