1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

WTS T/C Encore pro-hunter barrel .243 win

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by ducks-inn, Jun 8, 2012.

1. ducks-inn Member

.243 win / Thompson Center Encore ProHunter barrel with forearm and sightron 3-9X40 scope.

$375.00 / OBO

Love the rifle just looking to move to a bolt gun. I have a line on an A-bolt, but the dealers not interested in the barrel. Would consider trade looking for .243 win (A-Bolt / Ruger 77 / Win 70 / Rem 700); would give some cash in trade depending on what you got. If you would like more photos please send me PM with E-mail and I will forward you photos. .243 prohunter.jpg

2. ducks-inn Member

Ok, I'm considering selling the full thing now, I can transition to the T/C pro-hunter .50 cal FX later.

So here is the deal:
    all of the above plus:
    lower receiver with .50 cal barrel and T/C scope.

Full gun with two barrels (.243 and .50 cal)

Attached is an older photo, it no longer has the Wilson sight, instead I added the T/C scope T_C pro hunter.jpg
    Not really a BP I want to part with but the package does sell better. This gun has always been faithfull and will hold a 1"-2" group at 100yrds with 2 pellets.

$975.00 / OBO
  3. ducks-inn Member

yes I know I'm high...just give me an idea what you think it might be worth?
  4. ducks-inn Member

Barrel SOLD. No longer selling the .50 BP