1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

Riverview Marina SRA Closed for Now

Discussion in 'Outdoors / Nebraska Game & Parks News Releases' started by obert1, Apr 25, 2007.

1. obert1 Administrator

Titles

Just in case you were wondering when you would become a Fanatical Nascar Fan I posted all the titles and the post amount needed to hit that title. I may change them and the required amount of post if it seems people are hitting the titles to fast or a better name comes along.

Wanna Be Nascar Fan 0
    Nascar Fan 30
    Serious Nascar Fan 100
    Fanatical Nascar Fan 175
    Nascar Spotter 275
    Nascar Pit Crew Member 400
    Nascar Crew Chief 550
    Nascar Driver 625
    Nascar Owner 750
  2. 20xbetter Guest

Professor Dictator

What????

YOU'RE going to decide if people are hitting the titles too fast??
    What kind of Nazi crap is that???
    [IMG]
  3. obert1 Administrator

Reason

This is mainly just in case someone posted 100 post of just saying hello. I don't think it would change for any other reason than that.
  4. Bennington Bandit Emeritus Co-Founder

I feel like I'm back playing BF2 trying to get my next rank, only this time I'm in no big hurry and I don't have to go to class.
  5. ICE New Member

Thanks

Nice work on the titles ICE. You are the overlord of titleology!!:notworthy: :notworthy:

Dogg
  6. 20xbetter Guest

Soooo....

What happens when I MAX out?? Are you going to limit how many times I can post??? I've got a lot of good stuff to say.:chatterbox: :chatterbox: :chatterbox: