1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

Osama bin laden

Discussion in 'Political Forum' started by bowonly, May 1, 2011.

1. HeadHunter Well-Known Member

TMJ, here is what I see. You are an impressionable young man that hasn't experienced anything that life has to offer other than what has been force fed you. There will be a time when you make your own decisions and actually have an "original" thought. You really have no clue on how to finish or complete an argument. You will learn... Keep in mind, this judgment is solely based on how your represent yourself on this forum. Good luck to you in growing up.

2. midwestmadmen Member

No, he never mentioned it before in any previous post that I know of.
  3. Tmjohnson21 Member

Hahaha I have no clue how to finish an argument?---- I was an All-New England debater, and was a worlds qualifier! I think I know a few things about completing an argument. My thoughts aren't "original" because they don't agree with yours. Unlike many on this forum, I won't believe everything those bigots, Rush, O'Reilly, & Beck say.
  4. lynn Member

Oh wow! Now they are racist bigots are they?
    LOL /I was an All-New England debater, and was a worlds qualifier!
  5. midwestmadmen Member

You also posted awhile back that all Nebraskans are like minded fools. So if you are such an extrordinary debater then why are you on here with all of us?
  6. Tmjohnson21 Member

As for my uncle, I am not going to sit here and discuss what happened, as there is no need to try and prove anything to the bunch of you. Do I believe my uncles passing was worthless? Absolutely. There was no reason for his death or the 2,000 other people who passed away. I feel the same way about the Iraq war. There was no need for us to waste trillions of dollars, have young men and women die, or kill tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis with unmanned bombs. If that offends you, then you're the one that has a problem. Remember:
    What was our reason for going into Iraq?----WMD's
    Did we find WMD's? ----Nope
    So was the Iraq war a failure? Absolutely!
  7. HeadHunter Well-Known Member

Let's not liken me to the three amigos anymore. You're thoughts aren't original, due to the fact that they are not. You know how to dance around a subject, big difference.
  8. HeadHunter Well-Known Member

You still haven't told me how I insulted you.
  9. Tmjohnson21 Member

Wow. Claaaasssic tactic. The only time I said that was when I said it in tongue-and-cheek, to counter your know it all posts. You kept saying that I had multiple screen names on here, so I just agreed with you and made a few erroneous claims to prove that anyone can claim anything on the internet.
  10. HeadHunter Well-Known Member

Hey TMJ, when was the last time you went fishing or did anything that involved the outdoors?
  11. midwestmadmen Member

Ha ha. Its a good thing you are a rare breed, because this country would be screwed if it was full of wimpy little people like you. It would have been over run and taken a long long time ago.
  12. Tmjohnson21 Member

Wow, someone is a bit touchy. I never once "likened" you to the three amigos in that post.
  13. HeadHunter Well-Known Member

Again, you danced around the question and try to drag something else into it...
  14. HeadHunter Well-Known Member

You did in a previous junior.
  15. Tmjohnson21 Member

Winter break. Actually went out with a few guys on this forum. I went fishing yesterday, but that wasn't in Nebraska.
  16. midwestmadmen Member

No, I asked 1 time if you had another screen name. But what does that have to do with Nebraskans being like minded fools?
  17. Tmjohnson21 Member

you're dropping to the same level as lynn right now, so don't expect to many replies to your comments anymore.
  18. lynn Member

He went snow goose hunting with Willhunt4food. So about 2 months ago Im guessing.
    Wounder how many birds TMJ dropped? A lot if he went with willhunt
  19. lynn Member

What level would that be?
  20. midwestmadmen Member

I guess me not dropping the question after he dances around it is dropping a level down or something. I must not be abiding by the world super debater rules or something.