1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

Martinez starts game one...

Discussion in 'General Sports' started by James Watson, Sep 2, 2010.

1. James Watson BON Board of Director

Take it to the bank.

2. Labwhisperer Active Member

12 pk Mr.Watson ? that he dont ?
  3. James Watson BON Board of Director

make it a case. martinez will start game 1. case on it.
  4. Labwhisperer Active Member

Case it is true 24 not a polish 18 ha ha ha

Hamms right ?
  5. James Watson BON Board of Director

Perfect. Make it busch light. Anyone else want in on this? can never have enough beer.
  6. obert1 Administrator

Not taking that one, it is going to be "T-Magic" starting. 99% sure on that one. I'll be amazed if it is Lee and not Martinez for the first snap.
  7. Skaggs Member

I`ll take a piece of that make mine key light though
  8. James Watson BON Board of Director

U got it. Anyone wanna bet that Lee is the third qB to go out?
  9. obert1 Administrator

I'll bet that he is. Right after Green.
  10. James Watson BON Board of Director

You got it. David and whaley start at linebacker too.
  11. HeadHunter Well-Known Member

I almost put up a case of heineken against james on this one.... GLAD I didn't.
  12. stickemdeep15 BON Board of Director

Looks like James took all of the beer home. Man, James is gonna be drunk!
  13. obert1 Administrator

I would say "will continue to be drunk." After that game last night I bet he's still partying. Pretty good showing. Offesne looked great. Even though it was against WKU, they still looked 100% improved. Martinez is amazing. Defense and kick coverage could improve. Kinney looked pretty good too. Really good showing for game 1.
  14. Labwhisperer Active Member

James I have your case of Hamms
    when do ya want it ? LOL

Was a good game though will be interesting when they play a college team ?
  15. bowonly Well-Known Member

Were gonna be in trouble if our defense doesnt step it up. David did a great job saved our ass a few times.
  16. James Watson BON Board of Director

If you remember our opening game last year, we did worse than we did this year, and look how the defense turned out. We will be just fine. Offense is what Im worried about, we looked good, but then again we looked great last year early on too. Washington will be the first test to see what we really have.
  17. Skaggs Member

Yes James I know......wish I coulda watched it sounded like fun
  18. Huntges11 Active Member

Look at James Watson calling his shot on Thurs nite before the game! Holy predictions! And then he throws in a side bet of the linebacker starters? Impressive! Alright James you've obviously got a buddy on the team or you're getting inside scoop from Uncle Shawn. Whats up?
  19. Willhuntforfood Well-Known Member

I heard he was the new team waterboy but that's not confirmed. James?
  20. James Watson BON Board of Director

They cal me H20-Magic!