1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

Huntingne is now mobile device ready.

Discussion in 'Huntingne.com News, Issues And Announcements' started by Scott G., Oct 12, 2011.

1. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

We are pleased to announce we have partnered with an app publisher called tapatalk. The tapatalk app is available to the following mobile devices:

tapatalk.jpg

iPhone
    iPad
    Android
    BlackBerry
    Nokia
    WebOS
    Windows 7

The cost of the app is $2.99. I purchased the app and cannot believe how simple it is to use and how many features are built in. It's just as nice as browsing the forum.

When you launch the app for the first time you will want to tap on the search button at the bottom of the menu. Simply type in Huntingne, tap on our logo and your there. Login and your ready to roll.

You can now report directly from the field including uploading photos straight from your camera or camera roll. Please take a look at the attached screen shots from my iPhone highlighting the user interface.

photo1.PNG photo2.PNG photo3.PNG photo4.PNG photo5.PNG photo6.PNG

Please contact me with any questions you may have.

Scott
  2. Downloaded...this is much more gooder

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
  3. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

Scott
  4. 5star Member

Figured out how to reply to posts but not how to add new topics. Any help from someone using Droid x2?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
  5. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

Using tapatalk, click on a forum like Big Game Hunting. In the upper right corner you will see a button, press that and it will give you the options of refresh, new topic and mark as read. Tap on "New Topic" to start a new thread. Please let me know if you have any other issues.

Scott
  6. Willhuntforfood Well-Known Member

Can't believe I didn't see this before. Much better than zooming in and out on my RAZR
  7. trappinfreak Member

Just got hookd up. Sweet.
  8. BoB_25 Active Member

Awesome!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  9. steve larson New Member

Where do I find this?
  10. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

The Tapatalk application has been upgraded to the latest version. Please let me know if you experience any issues with the new version.

Many bug and enhancements in this update.

Sent using my Tapatalk app on my iPhone.
  11. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

We just completed the upgrade to the newest version of Tapatalk. Everything seems to be working at this time. Please contact Scott G. with any questions or concerns you may have.

Thanks and enjoy surfing, posting and uploading images with your smart phones.

FYI - On average we have 12 members logged in and using the Tapatalk app.
  12. MARGARETWOODARD New Member

I hope that you be careful with the links above and below me, they just spread the virus by giving a false link,
    if you want to download this film, you can download it here

[IMG]

you can watch it instantly without having to download, so you do not
    have to be afraid of your computer got a virus...