1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

Help with training a lab

Discussion in 'Hunting Dogs And Dog Training' started by shootemintheface, May 12, 2012.

1. shootemintheface New Member

Hello all,
    I am looking for someone that is willing to help me train my new lab. She is 16 weeks now, and I feel like I am falling behind with her training since I really don't know what I am doing. This is my first retriever. I live in North lincoln but am willing to travel if somebody is willing to help me out.

Thanks guys.
  2. K.S. Member

3. jschulz3101 Active Member

hey i have a 18 week old lab that is doing real well with what i am doing with her.. what kind of training are u looking to get?? hunting, basic,ect...?? i also live in north lincoln so i might be able to help