Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real | Hunting Nebraska Outdoor Forums
  1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.
    Dismiss Notice

Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real

Discussion in 'Political Forum' started by Shorty, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

Is this still a valid issue?

Hawaii Again Declares Obama Birth Certificate Real - Political News - FOXNews.com

2. tmrschessie

tmrschessie Moderator Staff Member

Shorty, I thought his Aunt said he was born there? is that not what started this?

3. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

Actually this "birther" movement was started by Hillary supporters during the primaries.

Nichols Berg, a staunch Hillary supporter has filed the most lawsuits regarding Obama's birth certificate.

4. tmrschessie

yep I know Berg filed the law suits but though I seen a clip of his aunt saying she was in the room in africa when he was born.

5. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

Do you have link?

6. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

Interesting.

7. tmrschessie

Here is the one I was talking about. It was his Grandmother not Aunt....

8. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

9. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

‘Birthers’ Latch Onto Forged Kenyan Birth Certificate | The Washington Independent

10. tmrschessie

Not sure what you see a weak shorty, folks saying that he was born "here" ?

To make my day would have to be some thing like coon prices will be going up....Tom

11. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

Tom, you have audio of someone talking over the phone to someone else who may or may not be Obama's grandmother, it could be anybody as far as anyone really knows.

12. tmrschessie

Shorty, did you see the other vid's with the uncle and the cousin? There was also one of obama in a family photo with them...Tom

13. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

Did you post it? If not then I did not see it.

:skeptical:

14. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

The source of the latest fake BC may have been found.

Birthers release forged Kenyan birth certificate for Obama - War Room - Salon.com

PM - Adelaide man caught up in bid to oust Obama 04/08/2009

15. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

16. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

Even WND is having doubts. :biglaugh:

Obama birth doc update: Kenya sources weigh in

17. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

18. tmrschessie

A good read...bottom line, obama has not released his offical birth certificate. And until we know what he has really done or not done, not some one elses theroy, we do not know for sure. What has he had time and now postition to change or forge? We may never know. He perpetuates this conflict, not me. Tom

19. Shorty

Shorty Active Member

Tom, Obama has released an official copy of his birth certificate.

Myth 7: Obama hasn't released his birth certificate

So why hasn't the state of Hawaii released the original paper document? By law, the state can't release Obama's birth records without his OK. State law says that the document can only be released to or "inspect[ed]" by someone with a "direct and tangible" interest. (Though, again, except for "permit[ting] inspection," the law refers to the release of copies and certified copies, not the original record.)

But let's assume, for the sake of argument, that Obama could get the original paper document out of its undisclosed Hawaiian location and show it to reporters. Shouldn't he? Maybe not. He's already released a completely legal form of proof of his birthplace; to cave in to the Birthers' demands now would legitimize them. It would also likely lead to a wave of stories asking why the change in stance had happened, and what had taken so long.

The truth is that it was the original release of the certification of live birth that kicked off the Birther movement to begin with. And some of its leaders wouldn't cease their quest even if they were given the original birth certificate -- along with a video showing Obama being born, lei already around his neck.

Conspiracy theorists cling to their theories in the face of all evidence, and in this case the groundwork for disputing an original birth certificate has already been laid. In October of 2008, Rush Limbaugh suggested that Obama's trip to Hawaii to see his dying grandmother might really have been made in order to do some quick forgery. Limbaugh's fellow talk radio host Michael Savage jumped on that bandwagon, too.

Plus, the Birthers have a long list of other demands. Here's one sent out by Gary Kreep, who's representing Alan Keyes in his lawsuit challenging Obama's eligibility. Read it, and abandon all hope:

Actual long-form birth certificate (NOT an easily-forged electronic copy of a short-form document that is not even officially accepted in Hawaii)
    Passport files
    University of Chicago Law School scholarly articles
    Harvard Law Review articles
    Harvard Law School records
    Columbia University records
    Columbia University senior thesis, "Soviet Nuclear Disarmament"
    Occidental College records, including financial aid that he may have received
    Punahou School records, where Mr. Obama attended from the fifth grade until he finished high school
    Noelani Elementary School records, where Barack Obama attended kindergarten (according to the Hawaii Department of Education, students must submit a birth certificate to register -- but parents may bring a passport or student visa if the child is from a foreign country)
    Complete files and schedules of his years as an Illinois state senator from 1997 to 2004
    Obama's client list from during his time in private practice with the Chicago law firm of Davis, Miner, Barnhill and Gallard
    Illinois State Bar Association records
    Baptism records
    Obama/Dunham marriage license
    Obama/Dunham divorce documents
    Soetoro/Dunham marriage license
    Soetero/Dunham adoption records

20. tmrschessie

Shorty, my daughter was born in Hawaii and we have an offical birth certificate. I would presume obama can say the same thing. I can show our daughters birth certificate, I would presume obama can do the same thing. PERIOD