1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

fifty point six

Discussion in 'BowFishing' started by Krag1902, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Krag1902 Member

pounds on a certified scale. This creature and I had a tussle early this morning that resulted in getting my line snarled hopelessly in an old dead tree. I hit him just back of the head where the bone is still quite thick. Penetration could have been better but the Lil Stinger Four barb held like a champion, despite having two barbs bent askew during the fight. Had this cat swallowed a two pound carp for breakfast ( it's the most important meal of the day!) I would have regained that state record.
    No matter. It's a toss-up whether this flathead or the shorthead redhorse of a couple weeks ago will wind up being the highlight of my bowfishing season. And there's at least four months left.

Attached Files:

• 008.JPG
      008.JPG
      File size:
      880.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Wild Bill Hunting Nebraska Sponsor

WOW nice fish