1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

Email notifications

Discussion in 'Forum Technical Help / Support' started by brentbullets, Nov 13, 2010.

1. brentbullets Active Member

I am not receiving emails for new posts that I am subscribed to. Not a big deal as I will usually check the site anyway but just wondering why. I did check my settings and there are set to notify me by email.
  2. Willhuntforfood Well-Known Member

3. ArizonaNative Member

http://www.huntingne.com/forum/subscription.php will show your subscriptions. If you don't want email updates any longer, delete the topics to which you no longer want to be subscribed or change the subscription type.

brentbullets you could use the same link to make sure the topics you want email updates on are in fact set to automatically email you upon reply.
  4. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

Did you check your junk mail?
  5. brentbullets Active Member

Yes, I have checked everything. I am getting them from other forums and regular emails.
  6. brentbullets Active Member

Got last email from this site at 5:06 PM Friday night.
  7. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

Ok, I will look into the settings. Not sure why you are not receiving them. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will get back to you.
  8. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

OK, I think I have this fixed now. Sorry for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any other issues. Thanks.
  9. brentbullets Active Member

Thank you, its working now. Was it something on my end?
  10. Scott G. Owner Hunting Nebraska Outdoors Forum

Nope, it was global. For some reason a setting was changed during a recent software upgrade.