1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

coyote?

Discussion in 'Trapping, Varmint, And Small Game Hunting' started by drock15l, Aug 16, 2012.

1. drock15l Member

When does everyone start putting down steel for yotes. Just wondering becauae this is only my second year trapping them and last year I didn't start until January.
  2. tmrschessie Moderator

Normally I start around the 15th of November. Although, depending on the year, many of the young of the year are prime a month earlier. Tom
  3. CAMOMAN New Member

same as Tom, about mid november, however from my experience I have never seen a prime young of the year coyote in October. Actually from what I have seen over several years is the opposite. All young of the year of any furbearer prime up later than full grown adults. coon, coyote, fox, doesn't seem to matter.
  4. Jake S Member

Yup same here. Usually wait til after the nov. deer firearm season