1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.

2010 Carp O Rama

Discussion in 'BowFishing' started by James Watson, May 24, 2010.

1. James Watson BON Board of Director

Gonna wait for Rich or someone to post up the results but I will tell you it was an awesome turnout with around 45 boats between the river and lake. As always Rich did a great job and handed out a TON of prizes. He made sure every single person got something from arrows, dvd's, shirts, new reels, a few sweet new fish beaters, sun glasses, and a trolling motor. The food was awesome as always! Fishing was tough with the amount of pleasure boaters and the windy conditions. Winning team on the river, Josh, took 28 fish. Winning team on the lake shot 300lbs of buffs to take it home. Cant wait for next year and see a lot of you at Merrit next weekend!

Enjoy the pictures.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. James Watson BON Board of Director

3. Yellab BON Board of Director

Thanks for posting those Watson!
  4. Ty S Active Member

Nice! What a high class collection of people there. Congrats guys. Next year im already going to make sure I have work off. Not missing another. I cried all night long at work. lol