obert1 | Hunting Nebraska Outdoor Forums
  1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.
    Dismiss Notice
obert1
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2014
Birthday:
Dec 25, 1976 (Age: 47)
Home Page:
Cabelas

Share This Page

obert1

Administrator, 47, from Omaha,Ne

Staff Member
obert1 was last seen:
Mar 24, 2014
    1. 2labs
      2labs
      Hey bud, I'm back online again. Let me know if you want to do some ice fishing. Caught a nine inch bluegill hybred a couple weeks ago. Hope the familys doing good. Give me a shout.
    2. James Watson
      James Watson
      Ya i do....ill get them up later today.
    3. CNGamebirds
      CNGamebirds
      Thanks Obert.
    4. 2labs
      2labs
      Hey bud, still around but no internet at home. Only get on here about twice a year right now. Gotta go but thought I'd say hi!
    5. ptrkptz
      ptrkptz
      Why you sell your smoker?? What did you get to replace it??
    6. Bennington Bandit
      Bennington Bandit
      James get in touch about the guppy?
    7. 2Reddogs
      2Reddogs
      Hows your wife and my kids?:)
    8. obert1
      obert1
      She does.
      Lucky Bow.
    9. DrewArtist
      DrewArtist
      Hey obert, the women in your profile image, does the first woman have the bow in her shorts?
    10. 2Reddogs
    11. 2Reddogs
      2Reddogs
      "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life."
      [IMG]
    12. Flatcoats
      Flatcoats
      nicely done
    13. Bennington Bandit
      Bennington Bandit
      There's a setting to add pic a as background in profile setup. If you look, you'll find it. I thought it was cool
    14. Bender
      Bender
      Relatively new to the forum here, been a reader for a year though. Anyways, I was wondering if it is too late to enter some photos into the big game photo contest. If it is, I understand, but I have two that I though some guys would like.
    15. nodeerhere
      nodeerhere
      My account is werkin'. Thanks. I suppose when I couldn't get my account to work at all and I had you and Shane logging on for me, something got skrewed up
    16. Skaggs
      Skaggs
      Hey obert send me your email so I can update ya on this NBA thing jw.skaggs@hotmail.com
    17. nodeerhere
      nodeerhere
      I was actaully thinking about sitting back where your dad cleared out the trees by the fence behind the truck seat. Maybe sitting in Brad's stand or on the next ridge to the North on the ground. Have to see what the wind does this afternoon.
    18. nodeerhere
      nodeerhere
      Were there many does shot in obert this year? I only know of two. Was thinking about sitting on Friday afternoon out there, but if you don't think we should shoot any more does maybe I'll find somewhere else.
    19. nodeerhere
      nodeerhere
      hey Dude, what is happening?
      Just wondering if you are comming back to Obert for late doe season at all?
    20. nodeerhere
      nodeerhere
      Just letting you know that I posted the meeting themes from last night on the forum
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 25, 1976 (Age: 47)
    Home Page:
    http://www.nebraska-outdoors.com
    Cabelas
    Have a passion for archery hunting.

Archery hunting, fishing, family, Nascar and Outdoors

Signature

Nobama