trappinfreak | Hunting Nebraska Outdoor Forums
  1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.
    Dismiss Notice
trappinfreak
Last Activity:
May 1, 2013
Parts Mngr, Case IH Dealership, Seneca Ks.

Share This Page

trappinfreak

Member, from Nemaha Co. Ks

trappinfreak was last seen:
May 1, 2013
    1. bat84v
      bat84v
      Hey i was wanting to know where you rabbit hunt at? i live in palmyra ne but originally from salem around falls city. i have a 1.5 year old beagle that is pretty good but i would love to run him with other dogs that have more experience. didnt know if you still run rabbits or know anybody that still does. please keep me informed. Ben
    2. Wild Bill
      Wild Bill
      Are you shooting Merit?
    3. trappinfreak
      trappinfreak
      i work non stop
    4. trappin@rock
      trappin@rock
      u r supposed to working?
    5. chopper
      chopper
      yup...bed fell down
    6. trappinfreak
      trappinfreak
      WOW... you woke up allready?
    7. chopper
      chopper
      Haha! your a punk!
    8. trappinfreak
      trappinfreak
      yup... the bathing room beotch
    9. chopper
      chopper
      So did you get my room reserved yet??
    10. trappinfreak
      trappinfreak
      Ya, i hear ya man... I finally got out & got my traps opened over the weekend. Now this morning everyone of em has a nice lil coating of ice, then more snow on em.
      No fun @ all..
    11. greytbones
      greytbones
      how many critters this year. the weather here has been crap for trappin. i had one good night of weather, then we got 14inches of snow and the animals stopped runnin. i will start some yote snarein soon though.
    12. trappinfreak
      trappinfreak
      Didnt see it, but will check it out..
      KNow anyone looking for a left handed ams jug?? Bought the mrs one off the internet last fall. Found her a bow to use in feb. Just went out to mount the sucker & it's a lh model.. Grrr...
    13. Skaggs
      Skaggs
      Hey bud did you see that boat in the classifieds troller gas motor and trlr for $700 dont know what your lookin` for but dont sound to bad it says decoys boat etc....
  • About

Parts Mngr, Case IH Dealership, Seneca Ks.
    Trapping, bow hunting

Signature

Better hang on if your tag'n along!!!
    Cuz we'll be stick'n fish till 6 n the morn.. :party0007: