1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.
skullclnr
Last activity:
Sep 20, 2013

Following 3

Followers 2

Taxidermy / School District

Share This Page

skullclnr

Member, from Fort Collins, Colorado

skullclnr was last seen:
Sep 20, 2013
    1. beauhunter
      anyone using beetles out there experience after taking skull out of beetle tank try to rinse and skull turns blueish purple. have any advise how to avoid or fix this
    2. huntman025
      Yeah have some decent ones around. Have good mulies also but I just enjoy hunting whitetails with a bow.
    3. skullclnr
      Yeah, I know what you mean. After last season I can remember my pups first retrieve but cant tell you how many geese I shot. The dogs really make it fun, you put so much time into them its great to see them work. I also remember the day my pup decided to puke up all his breakfeast in the blind for us one cold January morning!! But thats what makes it fun...but your right about the camera....my rule of thumb is if you shoot 10 photos a hunt and hunt 50 times you will only have 100 good photos....it seems like you need to shoot 50 a trip and you will get 5 good photos out of that 50. And I ALWAYS wish I had shot more photos, thats what you remember.
    4. Flatcoats
      your right about the dog pictures. I dont have nearly enough good pictures of them in the field though. i think this fall im going to carry a camera about as much as i carry a gun. of course its nice to shoot birds, but id just as much rather let other people with me shoot them while i get some nice retrieving and pointing pics. in the end, id rather remember my dogs than a couple more roosters or ducks anyways.
    5. Flatcoats
      youve really got some sweet pics! nice mulies!
  • Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Are you talking to me? ARE YOU TALKING TO ME?

About

Taxidermy / School District
    Hunting, fishing, skull cleaning taxidermy