1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.
BoB_25
Last activity:
Feb 12, 2014
Birthday:
August 10
DOD

Share This Page

BoB_25

Active Member, from In a cornfield

BoB_25 was last seen:
Feb 12, 2014
    1. NEAL CREEKPAUM
      I wonder what that bear hunting trip cost him????

answer: The bear hunt was Free:

I asked the same question to some Iowa hunters. They stated it was to high. They also stated they felt Iowa dont care about their waterfowlers but if you go to deer hunt thats another story.
      1. BoB_25
        BoB_25
        I guess it's in the eye of the beholder... Waterfowl hunting there is extremely fun and good. Guess you have to know where to look!
        Aug 14, 2012
    2. NEAL CREEKPAUM
      Simple question turned into a bashing. WHY??
      1. BoB_25
        BoB_25
        I'm not bashing you. I don't think it cost that much. I get it...it sucks to shell out 112 dollars but you have to look at the whole picture. If you look at that way it's not much at all. Actually it’s extremely cheap when you think about it. IMO, Iowa WMA, Sate Parks and what not are in better shape than Nebraska! If you live anywhere by the Iowa/Nebraska state border it’s a no brainer to buy that license!
        Aug 14, 2012
    3. sh00ter2411
      id love too get my gun red hot. talked with phil and maybe squeezing in with you guys hopefully one day this season. i appreciate you guys inviting me to hunt with you guys this season hopfully more to come
      Payton
    4. sh00ter2411
      hey man its payton iv hunted with you a few times with phil and dave.
    5. waterfowler84
      Welcome back!
  • Signature

11:351/J40, 12:134/J33 13: 205/J0

About

Birthday:
    August 10
    DOD
    Retired USAF

Duck and Goose hunting