1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.
Beretta391
Last activity:
Oct 10, 2011

Following 1

Share This Page

Beretta391

New Member, from Omaha

Beretta391 was last seen:
Oct 10, 2011
    1. Mikey58
      Hunting this year it going to be mainly a weekend adventure. I have some time during the week but it will be quick in and outs in the evenings. If the weather cooperates, the doves should stick around for a couple, 3 weeks but they'll be getting pretty gun shy.
    2. Mikey58
      I'm down in Lincoln, but if you were up for the drive we usually have good success on public ground around here. I won't be in town for opening day, and if NGPC goes with their recommendations, I will be hunting Teal on Sept. 6th. However, the Sunday the 7th we'll be trying to head out and pretyt much every weekend after that until the nights start getting cold.
  • About

I like to shoot birds.

Hunting...and training my Lab to hunt.