1. You're seeing this notice because your currently a guest. By taking the time to register you'll unlock access to features such as the creating threads, posting replies, sending private messages, and commenting to articles at Huntingne.com.

Once you've registered you'll have to activate your account which your able to do by checking your e-mail to which you registered to (if you didn't receive your e-mail) try checking your spam folder.

Once you've registered this notice will disappear.
1986 Ducker
Last activity:
Feb 16, 2014

Followers 2

Birthday:
Sep 24, 1986 (Age: 28)
CO

Share This Page

1986 Ducker

Active Member, Male, 28, from McCook

1986 Ducker was last seen:
Feb 16, 2014
    1. Bora
      Hello Dear,
      good day,am Deborah Wali,a humble beautiful nice looking girl,
      who love to see something new,i saw your profile today and it was nice
      to me,please permit me to know you more,here is my private Email
      (deborahwali@yahoo.com)please do reply me as to send you my pics,
      and tell you more about myself,please dear do remember my Email,
      (deborahwali@yahoo.com)with love and kisses,
      yours lovely
      Deborah,
      1. 1986 Ducker
        1986 Ducker
        No...
        Apr 8, 2012
    2. curdog
      Hey Ducker,

I am bringing my 14 year old son back to Nebraska next week to try and get him a Merriams. We came out last year and hunted in the SE part of the state on some public areas and had a great time and he managed to kill a couple of birds so this year he has high hopes of getting a bird in the NW part of the state. Just by reading some of the posts you seem to have a lot of knowledge about that part of the state and how to kill those birds and I was hoping that you would answer some questions that I have. One thing that I am not sure of is should I plan on going over to the Pine Ridge area or would he have a good shot of getting on a white tipped bird on public land around Valentine or Bassett. Also we learned last year that those dirt roads in SE Nebraska are slicker than ice when they get wet, nothing we have in Tennessee compares to that stuff, what are the roads like in the NW part? We plan on being able to hunt for about 3 days, if you have any advice or suggestions on areas we should concentrate on we would really appreciate it. Sounds like that is some big country out there and my fear is wasting all of our time riding around trying to figure out what areas to concentrate on. I promise I am not looking for your "spots" just general ideas, like creek bottoms, canyons, North or south end of a national forrest, etc... I know I have asked a lot of questions but I would really appreciate any help you feel like giving. This will pretty much be our last shot at coming out there hunting because he starts high school next year and they wont let him out for a week. Thanks for your time.

David Wiser
  • Signature

There is just something about hunting over a pointer you trained yourself

About

Birthday:
    Sep 24, 1986 (Age: 28)
    CO
    Hunting, Fishing